• Extension Performance for Multi & Belt cutter Version.
• Vibration Reduction
• Reach small & deep areas
Model : MP21-11
Power : 630 - 750 Watt
Blade Type : -
- Please read and follow all safety instructions carefully. Please keep the manual for future reference.
- When operation, always wear safety equipment such as face masks and safety goggle.
- Always secure the workpiece securely when working.
- Make sure that the grinder switch is off before plugging in the power cord.
- Be careful not to touch the cutter blade. Serious injury may result.
- Always operate the tool with both hands firmly gripped, and never leave the tool with rotation.
- When using the tool, always adjust the appropriate RPM.
- After operation, turn off the switch and set it down when The remaining rotation stop completely.
- Please be sure to use it carefully because it may cause the rotation reaction(kick back) depending on the direction of rotation.
- Please remove the stone, sand and other material beforehand to use. If not, you may get blades damage.
- Inspect and tighten the bolts of each part before operation.
- After working, please keep clean so that there is no foreign matter such as dust, sawdust and rosin.
- If the cutter blade or belt is worn out, replace it with a new one.
- Manufacturer : Manpatools
- Country of Manufacture : Made in Republic of korea
- Address : 700-20 Manse-ro, Yangseong-myeon, Anseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, 17502, Republic of korea
- Tel : +82) 10 - 8777 - 5735 / 31 - 676 - 9212
- Web : www.manpatools.com