Usage and Safety Precautions
- Please read and follow all safety instructions carefully. Please keep the manual for future reference.
- When operation, always wear safety equipment such as face masks and safety goggle.
- Always secure the workpiece securely when working.
- Make sure that the grinder switch is off before plugging in the power cord.
- Be careful not to touch the cutter blade. Serious injury may result.
- Always operate the tool with both hands firmly gripped, and never leave the tool with rotation.
- When using the tool, always use 220V without speed adjustment so that the speed does not fall below 11000RPM.
- After operation, turn off the switch and set it down when The remaining rotation stop completely.
- Please be sure to use it carefully because it may cause the rotation reaction(kick back) depending on the direction of rotation.
- Please remove the stone, sand and other material beforehand to use. If not, you may get blades damage.
Maintenance and inspection
- Inspect and tighten the bolts of each part before operation.
- After working, please keep clean so that there is no foreign matter such as dust, sawdust and rosin.
- If the cutter blade or belt is worn out, replace it with a new one.
- Manufacturer : MANPA corporation.
- Country of manufacture : Made in republic of korea.
- Address : Manpa corporation, 700-20 manseo-ro, Yangseong-myeon, Anseong-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Phone number : 010-8777-5735 / (031)-676-9212